Do you lack vision for the future of your organization? Is your funding diverse or do you rely on a singular “eggs in one basket” solution?
We know that running a non-profit organization is challenging. Funders are seeking more accountability, and the needs of communities are growing. We understand these demands and limitations, and we believe in the work you are doing. This is why we are passionate about coming alongside our clients to strengthen their capacity to provide the highest quality services in accomplishing their goals. We want the work that we start with our clients to continue beyond our engagement.
This is the text that will go on the back of this card. This is the text that will go on the back of the card.
The Wabash County United Fund wanted to set a clear action plan for the future of their organization. Our team partnered with them to complete a strategic plan, which included the following steps:
- Solicit feedback from key stakeholders
- Gather quantitative and qualitative data to inform areas of focus
- Facilitate consensus during a retreat
- Create a strategic plan report and accompanying visuals
Girls on the Run of Central Indiana had a small board and lacked funding to expand programming. We partnered with them to accomplish the following:
- Recruit new board members and strengthen their overall commitment, engagement, and understanding
- Create a development plan to increase and diversify their funding
- Support programming and infrastructure to enable expansions
What we have accomplished in months that Transform Consulting Group has been working with us is nothing short of phenomenal. We’ve added three new board members, strengthened the overall commitment and engagement of our Board of Directors, started a fund development plan, switched my position to a paid position, and expanded five Central Indiana counties. It’s been exciting to watch the transformation and growth!