The Office of Postsecondary Education’s Institutional Services Division recently announced that it will be accepting applications for eligibility for several of the 2015 grants awarded to institutions of higher education aimed to provide students with the support needed for success and graduation. Applications for a variety of programs will be accepted through December 18.
Members of higher education institutions are encouraged to apply for eligibility for one of the many available Institutional Services Division programs. The initiatives support the improvement of college and university capacity and target over $400 million to U.S. institutions. The impact of these programs includes the creation and continuation of over 1000 grants.
The program grants include those that target underserved populations as well as provide institution wide support. Colleges and universities may apply for eligibility for programs such as:
- Strengthening Institutions Program (SIP)
- Alaska Native and Native Hawaiian-Serving Institutions Program (ANNH)
- Asian American and Native American Pacific Islander-Serving Institutions Program (AANAPISI)
- Native American Serving Nontribal Institutions Program (NASNTI)
- Developing Hispanic-Serving Institutions Program (HSI)
- Hispanic-Serving Institutions STEM and Articulation Program (HSI STEM)
- Promoting Postbaccalaureate Opportunities for Hispanic Americans Program (PPOHA)
- Predominantly Black Institutions Programs (PBI)
For a complete list of programs, visit the Institutional Service Home Page.
Has your organization considered applying for federal funds? Transform Consulting Group can help with writing and submitting applications for a variety of funding sources including federal grant opportunities. Contact us today!