This year was another big year for Transform Consulting Group. In 2019, we were thrilled to once again work with a variety of clients and important causes across Indiana and Michigan.
We are thankful for all that we accomplished as a team to help accelerate the impact of our clients in communities across the two states. We summarized a snapshot of the highlights from 2019 below.
- We secured over $1.6 million in grants for clients and created development plans to increase and diversify funding.
- We facilitated 8 strategic plans which included internal and external organization assessments, research, building consensus with stakeholders, and mapping out specific steps to achieve the goals. Many of these projects were community wide initiatives that involved a diverse group of partners utilizing a collective impact framework.
- We shared our knowledge and expertise at over 15 trainings at conferences and more than 20 trainings with clients.
Facilitating Evaluation, Research, & Analysis:
- We continue expanding our data visualization skills and created 31 data dashboards to make data user-friendly, accessible, and manageable for clients. View a few examples here.
- We completed 9 program evaluations that included setting clear goals, developing tools and systems, data analysis, and an evaluation plan.
- We developed 9 community needs assessment data reports to help organizations understand their community and target population to appropriately plan for and align programming and services.
Mobilizing Communities, Partners, & Systems:
- We created and disseminated 60 surveys for stakeholder feedback to help direct our clients’ next steps.
- We’re passionate about Collective Impact and worked with Community Foundations and other partners across the state to identify and address big issues in their communities.
- We helped launch a new state contract that connects a number of partners at the state and local level.
- As a woman-owned business, it was a huge accomplishment to officially become a certified Women’s Business Enterprise.
- We increased our number of clients by over half in 2019. Of those clients, nearly half were brand new!
- We were 2019 Big Data Visualization Challenge finalists for the 2nd year. The Challenge used data to highlight recommendations for improving health outcomes for Indiana mothers and infants. We were provided datasets on maternal health and infant mortality, and then tasked with creating a visualization solution. You can view the dashboard we created and our recommendations here.
- We expanded our reach with clients across Indiana and Michigan who represented so many different sectors in Education and Community Development including:
- Adult Education
- Alternative Education
- Child Welfare
- College & Career Readiness
- Domestic Violence
- Early Childhood Education
- Economic Development
- Home Visiting
- K-12 Education
- School Counseling
- Substance Abuse Prevention
- Veteran Services
- Youth Development
As we head into the New Year, we are grateful for the organizations who trust our team and partnered with us in 2019. We have exciting things ahead in 2020, and we would love to work with you! Do you have a clear plan for your upcoming year? Whether you’re looking to strengthen your organization’s capacity, use your data to drive impact, or mobilize your community and partners to tackle big issues, we would love to help! Contact us to set up a call to talk further in the New Year.